Videos! Scroll to see more...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Welcome to Worcester










Well, we made it to Worcester safe and sound. Worcester is probably the most beautiful place that I've been to in South Africa. We're literally right in the middle of the mountains. God is such an incredible artist. I've taken TONS of pictures that I'll upload when I get back to Durban.

This is week has been ridiculously awesome. There's about 300 YWAMers with us on the Worcester base. Many different nations. Many different languages. Many different skin colors. It's great. God has seriously touched my heart through worship in the past 2 days. You know the really intense times of worship where you can FEEL God's presence? It's so real and so heavy that it feels like you can reach out and physically touch God. But it's something that cannot be put into words. I cannot even begin to explain. There's nothing like the presence of God. So far, I think that this is the best week I've had since the DTS started. It's weeks like this when God completely shakes me. I love it.

My team is continuing to blow me away. Their desperation and hunger for God excites me. Each day God teaches me something new through one of them. Literally every single day.

Okay I gotta get going. I uploaded a bunch of pictures onto facebook. Many more to come. (UPDATE: I went through here and added pictures. There are pictures from the Durban bus station, in town (Worcester) and the place I stayed in Worcester.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome, Kristen. I love reading your blog and hearing your excitement for God and what you are doing. You are very much an inspiration to me. So proud of you. Love, Kathy