Videos! Scroll to see more...

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Total Randomness.

Yay! I finally am posting pictures from our vacation
in Florida! Mia looks so OLD! I cannot believe she'll be 3 in less than 3 weeks.

I went to bed Tuesday night feeling really nauseous. Throwing up is a huge fear for me... I remember as a kid throwing up and being unable to catch my breath and feeling like I was going to choke to death on my own vomit. (gross, I know...) So anytime I get nauseous, I get a little panicky. I woke up at around 6 am in a fluster and ran to the bathroom. Sure enough, I have this dumb stomach virus that Mia had. So I spent a lovely 30 minutes in the bathroom vomiting repeatedly. Most of my day yesterday was spent feeling gross and laying on the couch with Mia while she watched Sponge Bob. Even as I type this I still feel a little nauseous but much better than earlier. And because I was sick, I had to miss out on Bible study. Bleh...

Here's something exciting... my students had their graduation today! I'm so proud of all of them. It was hard because I wasn't there to celebrate with them and hug them goodbye one last time. I feel privileged to meet each one of them, and in some way or another, each one of them has had an impact of my life. I'm so grateful for the experience.

Tomorrow all the girls in my Bible study are going to see a movie and then having a sleep over! I'm really excited. It's gonna be so nice to have some quality girl time.


The other day, I was trying to get some cute pictures of Mia. But every time I took a picture of her, she would close here eyes. Finally, after about 20 pictures, I said "Mia, baby, please can you open your eyes?" She goes "Ohhh sorry Mommy!" Then she did this.... And she really wasn't trying to be funny, she was just trying to figure out how to keep her eyes open in the picture. I have dozens of these.... haha





I just realized how utterly random this post is... but whatever.

No comments: