Videos! Scroll to see more...

Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm in Florida!

I'm in Florida! Mia did seriously awesome in the car on the way here. She had a lot of fun sleeping at the hotel. She was excited to be sleeping somewhere new. She really impressed me. She loves that movie "Mamma Mia", so we listened to the soundtrack at least 5 times. But the trip was surprisingly easy and fast.

I'm LOVING the weather here. Upper 70's. Today we went to the beach for an hour or so. Mia had fun collecting shells and digging in the sand. She didn't want anything to do with the water though... too cold.

Anyway, I'll write a longer post hopefully tomorrow. Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it safe and Mia did well on the trip. That makes a huge difference in the stress level!! Have a nice time and soak up that sun. :-)