Videos! Scroll to see more...

Friday, January 9, 2009

some pet peeves....

Okay so I've been home for a month. That's totally insane. It feels like I just got home yesterday. I miss you, South Africa.

So anyway, I'll be leaving for Florida in around 6 hours from now. I'm so glad that I came to Virginia and got to see all of my family here and now I'm really excited to go get warm in Florida and see my other set of grandparents. The trip is 17 hours so we'll be stopping at a hotel tomorrow night. Am I the only person that seriously enjoys staying in hotels? I really like it... makes me feel like a kid again. Hopefully Mia will be an ANGEL in the car tomorrow and Saturday. She usually does great in the car. Plus its a thousand times better than being squished in a hot bus for 21+ hours... (been there, done that). However, she's really not used to the whole car seat thing. A year without a car seat and now she has to be restrained in a car seat. haha. Too bad. Safety first right?

This is the most random post... So since it's almost 12:30 am and I'm bored and cannot sleep, here's a list of things that annoy me/ things that suck:

1.) When my jeans drag on the ground after it rains.

2.) When people leave a drop of milk/juice in the jug. Just finish it and THROW IT AWAY.

3.) unanswered texts.

4.) lingering hugs.

5.) disgusting, massive, flying cockroaches.

6.) when you're trying to have a conversation with someone and they're looking around/ texting.

7.) licorice.

8.) annoying people who talk too much when you're trying to fall asleep on the plane.

9.) small talk.

10.) overpriced stuff.

11.) apathetic people.

12.) not being able to fall asleep but being REALLY tired.

13.) spam.

14.) getting a splinter.

15.) when old people try to act like teenagers.

16.) automatic flushing toilets.

17.) people who do not replace a roll of toilet paper when they finish it up, then you realize that there's no toilet paper... when it's too late.

18.) telemarketers.

19.) not remembering your dream from the night before.

20.) misplacing my cell phone.

21.) dumb commercials... specifically heath care commercials.

22.) know it alls.

23.) legalism.

24.) cold jeans.

25.) getting butter/greasy nastiness on the top of your hand when reaching into a bag of popcorn. yucky.

26.) obnoxious people who talk REALLY loud on their cell phones in public.

27.) when people say "I'm on my way. I'll be there in 2 minutes", and half an hour later you're STILL waiting. (ahem...)

28.) Those chain letters that say "if you're really a Christian you'll pass this onto 10 other people" asseblief. Go away.

29.) awkward goodbyes... not knowing whether or not to hug someone or shake hands or none of the above.

30.) Pee on the toilet seat. gross.

31.) creepy old men.

32.) people who're completely obsessed with celebrities.

33.) sports channels/ sports news.

34.) when people feel the need to pick their nose right in front of me. and by people, I mean ADULTS. please please stop it.

35.) over drafting.

36.) watery eyes from cutting onions.

37.) when you use bleach and your hands smell like bleach for like 2 weeks straight.

38.) when you squeeze a lemon and completely forget that you have a cut on your hand. Oh the pain!

39.) not taking enough pictures on vacation and getting home and realizing it.

40.) WhEn PeOpLe TyPe LiKe ThIs!

41.) taking a big sip of milk and realizing it's already spoiled.

42.) when people "forget" about the messes they've made... such as leaving leftover dinner in the oven for at least 2 weeks and having living creatures residing in it. thank you whoever did that. I'll never forget that incident. disgusting.

43.) Hearing "MOMMY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" and banging on the bathroom door when trying to have 2 seconds of alone time to pee. ( :) oh the joys of motherhood!)

44.) touching nail polish that hasn't dried yet and smearing it everywhere.

45.) a stain on your favorite shirt.

46.) people who pick at their feet/ toe nails in front of me. please... don't.

47.) google ads. "free ipod" etc. riiiiiiight... nothing's FREE

48.) an unflushed public toilet. how hard is it to just flush??

49.) the Tyra Banks show. worst show in the history of the world...

50.) mosquitoes.

51.) people who can't take a joke.

52.) delayed flights.


Hmm... that felt really good. Glad to get that off my chest. What annoys you? Did I leave something out? ;) Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE HILARIOUS, GIRL...SO FUNNY. HAVE A GREAT TRIP TO FLORIDA..SOAKING UP THE SUN. I HOPE MIA DOES GOOD IN THE CAR SEAT. LOVE YA! KATHY

Jill said...

This post totally makes me laugh out loud...even though everyone in my house is totally asleep.

So what do you consider old???